Thursday 27 June 2013

Hmm,that didn't sound good...

Checking for updates on my favourite blogs,I noticed an ominous warning posted by Google,sent to all blogs posted with adult content.

I don't allow any adult adverts on my blog,but have seen other blogs that do,and I'm fairly sure Google are going to come down hard on this.

Of course,I posted a polite warning,saying there is adult content here,but I'm just wondering if the end is nigh.

I did see one of the warnings was for certain blogs having adult adverts posted,and Google was giving a strict warning.Although I find this somewhat odd and amusing,considering Google have been in the news recently with their business tactics .One law for them,quite another for us springs to mind.

Of course,I won't post adult adverts on my blogs,but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed everything will be okay.

Hope so..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.