Monday 7 October 2013

Kidnapped in Africa

I'm very pleased to put up my third requested commission from erikson,and he's done me another fantastic piece here.

3 pretty girls on a safari trip somewhere in the Dark Continent,are kidnapped by ruthless mercenaries,was the idea I had for this.

Figuring out a story for this though,isn't possible for me just now,although I have a couple of ideas.I'll get round too it.

Anyway,the next piece I'll be asking from erikson,will be a comic style story.That's something I'm really looking forward too.


Hope you enjoy this one,and a million thanks to erikson who triumphed once again.

2 comments:

  1. Ruddy hell Davey, I think your page header is what's known at Brian's Page as;
    "an enormously oversized image"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I was somewhat surprised to see it that big too!:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.