Saturday 5 October 2013

Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D

I haven't watched a full episode of this series yet,but with three pretty actresses in it,I'm hoping there will be some scenes of these three lovely ladies getting bound and gagged in the show.I just hope like mad,they won't put any scenes showing the blokes in.I'm so sick of that.It's the girls I want to see tied up and gagged,especially Ming Na-Wen.She looks hot in that leather jacket.


The show's action premise shows it has potential,but I've got the same old nasty feeling,it will be another huge letdown.

Still,one can always hope...

++

Update on this:I just read Brian's Page from a couple of days ago,and somebody posted there was a scene on the show,where three females get tied up with zipties(hands behind back)

Sadly,no gags.

Still,it's a start...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.