Tuesday 24 May 2011

Theresa Jun-Tao

I've just watched Battle:LA,and must admit I really enjoyed it.There are two gorgeous ladies:Nia Peeples and Theresa Jun-Tao.Here,they are both performing as soldiers,battling alien invaders in Los Angeles.Whilst I've seen Nia tied up in Walker:Texas Ranger,I sincerely hope there's something soon for the lovely Theresa.In the film,towards the climax,her character,Solano,is seized by some kind of alien octopus(or something that looks like one! haha)Watching that,I thought that was the end of her,but no,she's still alive,held inside the alien's innards.I think she's surrounded by,what's supposed to be razor sharp teeth.She has full fear on her face,knowing she's a goner.However,one of her fellow male soldiers in,and drops a grenade for her,so she can blow herself up,as well as her alien captor.The film isn't quite as good as the forthcoming Battle:Los Angeles,but it was great fun,and the two fiesty females certainly give a good account of themselves,fighting the alien invaders.

No copyright infringement intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.