Monday 20 June 2011

China Chow,in 'The Big Hit'

This is another one of my favourite films,with the very lovely China Chow bound and gagged in schoolgirl's uniform.China certainly did plenty of scenes tied up(or handcuffed,I should say)and gagged,and must admit,that I liked them all.

Her character is kidnapped by Lou Diamond Philips,with Mark Wharlberg(a very young Mark Wharlberg:No doubt the ladies will like that!)for ransom.

I really enjoyed the film,and it's definitely a top damsel in distress film.Again,it's just a shame there's not been many films like this made.

I would like to add though,that the schoolgirl's uniform China wears in the film,is precisely the same as my heroines in 'The Boarding School' and of course,my latest story,'Trouble at School'


No copyright infringment intended.

No copyright infringment intended.

2 comments:

  1. Great choice of photographs to choose the one (1) in which her white cotton blouse is open at the neck (as opposed to wearing the tie!) like the Catholic schoolgirl uniforms in MY area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,China certainly looks very pretty wearing that,as well as nicely gagged.:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.