Wednesday 19 September 2012

Sexual mis-adventures

Well,I've got a very special treat today,as my Canadian friend:Larry,has kindly done the first page,of what I plan to be an epic.

Hmm,perhaps epic was the wrong word there.What I really meant to say,is that there will be plenty of these to come.,I'm certainly going to enjoy looking at my favourite pretty heroines,falling into the bad guys clutches,be they human or not.Be warned though:there will be dark sexual content,including rape,but I love Larry's drawings,and have wanted him to do something like this for quite some time.

Anyway,here's page one,and hopefully,page two won't be far off.

Please enjoy...

4 comments:

  1. For those of use who need spectacles to read~
    is there ANY way to ENLARGE the panels to READ the text?
    Thank You,
    Respectfully!
    (P.S.: I have the Windows Seven
    Operating System)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well,as far as I know,BBL,all you have to do is to click on the picture itself,and you'll see the +sign to make it bigger.:)

      Delete
    2. You can also 'add to favourites' and that will definitely help to enlarge the pics and text too.Hope that helped you.

      Delete
  2. Hmm,well sorry BBL,but you've got me stumped.The only thing I can think of,is if you print the illustration.Perhaps you'd see the text better there.Hope that works for you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.