Thursday 20 December 2012

Freddie Clegg's yahoo group

I strongly recommend Freddie's yahoo group,where there are some great damsel in distress stories Freddie has wrote,as well as other contributors.

I strongly recommend his group,so please check it out.He did a fantastic story for me,having been inspired by my drawings blog with 'Port of Call' and he's now currently writing me another story.

Again;please check Freddie's group out at freddies_tales@yahoogroups.com

Thank you,Freddie.Looking forward to the next story.:)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link and welcome to all those that wander across...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome,Freddie.I'm hooked on your group,and I hope many more will be.:)Looking forward to hearing from you again.If not,have a nice Christmas.:)

      Delete
  2. You have a good one too. I've more or less finished the extra bits for my damsels in space tale but still not sure about the ending. I'll ponder it over the break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnks,Freddie.:)In fact,I've got an idea on that,so will send you an e-mail shortly.:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.