Monday 4 April 2011

Just for a change.:)

Well,I seem to get my writing head back into gear again.I'm planning a couple of new stories,plus an edit of my War of the Worlds version.

In the meantime though,I'm going to put up films I've liked,which have a damsel in distress scene included.I'm not intending this to be a rival for Sasha's brilliant Danger Theatre,and of course,Sindy's superb Moviebound.I just want to put up my favourite scenes,in my favourite films of course!:)

To start off,here is the Thai 'The Tiger Blade' The plot centres on a Thai cop,battling the bad guys who are impervious to bullets,as long as they wear a mysterious tattoo.Our hero learns of a magical sword,that can overcome this,and does get this weapon.The bad guys kidnap his sister,and use her as bait against him.Whoever the pretty Thai actress is,she was certainly worth seeing.One of the main bad guys has her bound and gagged,and sitting opposite him,as he takes her to his luxurious mansion.He fondles her sexy legs,(much to her fearful face)teasing her,as he tells her how he likes to bump off people.

There is a rescue attempt,as the good guys send in a pretty girl,posing as a pizza delivery.However,she gets bumped off,before our hero manages to rescue his sister,from her kidnappers clutches.

NB. No Copyright Infringement intended.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.