Friday 29 April 2011

The Marine 2

This was a pretty good action film I enjoyed.Our hero takes his wife to a luxury,tropical resort,for some time off.Unfortunately,some bad guys promptly take the resort over,resorting our hero to take them on,in order to save his wife and everybody else held captive.There is a scene towards the end of the film,where the bad guys tie up and gag their hostages,and set up explosive charges to bump everybody off,but fortunately,the good guys prevail.The only thing I didn't like about the scene,was the putz interference.This can be a sticky point with some people,but to me,it spoils the scene completely.I always prefer the damsels on their own,to be rescued.
Still,at least I enjoyed the film,and found this pic of our hero's wife,and the very pretty resort rep's bound and gagged.NB.No copyright infringement intended.

2 comments:

  1. I agree.Very thin,and not very convincing.Still,it's two pretty girls bound and gagged,with perhaps another two females included.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.