Friday 1 July 2011

Walker,Texas Ranger


No copyright infringment intended.

This was undoubtedly,one of my favourite tv shows ever.I used to watch it religiously every week,when it was shown on Sky One.

I just loved the action,and of course,Chuck Norris,who played the lead role.He certainly saved many decent people from the bad guys,and of course,many pretty girls too!It really was a great programme that featured a lot of damsels in distress,and personally,I found in a lot of the episodes,Chuck and his team did indeed,save many a pretty girl.

Of course,there were a few scenes showing these pretty girls bound and gagged.This really was great,and I especially enjoyed the fight scenes,where Chuck and his team would go in and beat up the baddies,before saving the girl.

No copyright infringment intended.

As an added bonus for me personally,the show introduced the lovely Nia Peeples,added to Walker's team.Nia personally didn't get many scenes tied up,and she certainly wasn't gagged in them.(Not that I recall anyway!)but she did get two scenes I remember,so that was better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.