Tuesday 27 December 2011

Delta Force 3 The Killing Game

Well,I hope everybody's had a nice Christmas.I managed not to stuff myself too much,although I did have some slight effects afterward!

Anyway,back to business.I thought I'd mention this film-'Delta Force 3 The Killing Game'


Now when I first saw this film in the 90's,I thought it was great.The mission for our mixed bag of American and Russian heroes,is to kidnap a middle east extremist,whose fanatical son is also on the loose,preparing to detonate a nuclear bomb in America itself.

Having watched it more recently however,a lot of it I found,was hugely laughable.You can clearly see the bad guys-more precisely,the stuntmen,simply running forward to be gunned down.The battle scenes were very amusing(even though they're not meant to be)and I should imagine any real life soldiers watching this,would merely shake their heads in disbelief.

Of course,that's not what I want to talk about.The film has a couple of scenes,where the beautiful Hana Azoulay Hasfari,playing the Russian KGB intelligence officer,handgags a girl to seize her clothes:She's desperately trying to escape the extremist's palace,but is caught,and then handcuffed with her arms overhead,and the big bad guy plants a bomb on her chest.No gag sadly.

Fortunately,our heroes manage to get to her and disarm the bomb on her.Then,not long after this,two of our heroes seize two girls,handgagging them,and dragging them off.There's just a brief scene,where they're showing the girls being bound and gagged,before they infiltrate the extremist's quarters.

They do of course,successfully complete their mission,but there's a sad price to pay for the extremist,as his son has also successfully managed to prepare the nuclear bomb,but is just stopped in the nick of time.Even though,he refuses to obey his father's wish to disarm the bomb.A sad price to pay for all the hatred he'd installed in his son.

Anyway,a couple of brief bondage scenes I remembered,but of course,there's been much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.