Wednesday 21 December 2011

Tia Carrere-gorgeous!

Now I have to admit I'm a huge fan of this beautiful lady.From the moment I watched her playing her damsel in distress role in 'Showdown in Little Tokyo' I kept my eyes peeled on her next acting role,praying Tia would get bound and gagged again.

No copyright infringment intended.
There were,to my delight,more scenes for Tia.She was bound and gagged again in the film 'Top of the World' and she was tied up several times in the tv series 'Relic Hunter' Much to my frustration though,Tia was never ever gagged in that programme.It really made my blood boil.

I was also told of another film called 'Fatal Mission' where she's also tied up by Peter Fonda.Yet,I've never been able to get that film to see.Hopefully,it was a good action film,and Peter saves her from the bad guys clutches!

Apart from those I've mentioned,I can't really think of anything else Tia's been tied up in.

Any help,please? :)

To close,Tia is definitely one of the best damsels in distress characters I've watched,and if I can find more,I'll treasure them!

+++

Yes BBL,I remember you offering it to me.The only reason I didn't take up your generous offer,is the N.T.S.C format on the VHS.In the UK,we have the PAL format,so it wouldn't work.Seen it on amazon too,but unfortunately,I'm afraid this is one that got away.

Never mind,you can't win them all!:)

1 comment:

  1. Amazon.com CURRENTLY has SEVERAL V.H.S. video-cassettes in N.T.S.C. format for sale!
    I HAD one (1) in D.V.D. (N.T.S.C. format also)
    and THOUGHT that I offered to MAIL it to you when you FIRST mentioned her and I THOUGHT that you declined the offer~
    Respectfully,

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.