Friday 11 May 2012

No more Anubis?

I was a little surprised when I clicked on Anubis's Page,that there's now a dating ad in it's place.
I did enjoy looking at the damsel in distress topics,but had to shake my head sadly,as I read some of the abuse that was dished out at certain people.Whether it was all in fun,who knows? Personally,I didn't think so,especially at one individual there,who I thought was quite a nasty piece of work.If the webpage has gone for good,I definitely won't miss him.In fact,I'll go as far as to say:Good riddance! You know who you are.

Good job there's always more damsel in distress sites out there to enjoy.:)

I just read on Sasha's blog,that Anubis is no more.Time will tell if Anubis returns.He and a couple of others,put up some great material which I really enjoyed.But again,the constant,written abuse by some idiots over there,definitely spoilt a really good damsel in distress webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.