Monday 18 June 2012

It drives me mad!

Well,not too long ago,I posted a brief note on politely informing some of my visitors,that they won't find any pictures or stories,of men getting tied up and gagged here.

I always check my blog stats,and am really pleased to find so many visitors from all over the world,checking out my blog.

What does not please me,is when I see certain words on the 'search keywords' These range from 'men in distress' 'gagged men' 'tied up men' and much to my even more anger 'gagged child'

I will repeat myself once more to those people:You're not going to find any men trussed up here.You're certainly not going to find any children tied up here either.

I realise of course,that I probably won't stop these people typing in those words,but it gives me great pleasure to inform them,that they're not going to find what they want here.There's certainly plenty of other sites for them to check out,but definitely nothing here.

So for the second time,I'll take great pleasure in informing:You're only going to find pretty girls bound and gagged here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.