Monday 15 October 2012

It's very easy...

I've just had a coment here which I didn't like very much.

In response,and still being polite,all you have to do is click on my previous postings,and look at the month and year I posted it.The story in question,isn't really that old,and it's very easy to find.

Still being polite,it's my blog and I'll put up what I like on it.

I wasn't rude to you,was I?

+++

Thank you for the apology.Please remember,I don't like people swearing on my comments,or getting a bit demanding.I don't like people who act like that.

Just enjoy the blog or any other damsel in distress stuff you can find.

It's all water under the bridge now,and the matter is closed.

2 comments:

  1. Naval Uniform-bondage D.V.D. from David Knight!:

    http://commerce.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showdetl.cfm?&DID=42&Product_ID=178&CATID=3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I saw it.
    Many thanks,BBL.:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.