Sunday 14 October 2012

Mis-adventures page 1 finished-with another update

Well,I'm very pleased to put up the finished page 1 of this daft story,but I love the artwork and hope a few more do too.
I've sent in the details for page 2,but as yet,nothing's arrived.

Anyway,still on this story,I'm really pleased to say there will be another artwork posting here.I was lucky enough to find an artist,who doesn't live too far away,and he's promised me something on Monday.

This will be the cover for the story,as I should have realised this earlier.Yet,it's something I'm looking forward too,and there will be more artwork posted,with plenty of pretty girls bound and gagged in them too.

Moving onto other things,I was very pleased to be accepted into one of my follower's yahoo groups.I'm enjoying a couple of stories Freddie's written there,and am certainly looking forward to reading more on 'Port of Call'

I've added a bit more onto 'The Deadly Arena',and no doubt will add more,as I will onto the other unfinished ones.I just hope they're being enjoyed.

Until the next update,have a nice Sunday!
David

4 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm just NOT "getting-it",
    but is there a WAY to get to "The Deadly Arena" story WITHOUT paging-back post-after-post?
    Thank You~
    Respectfully Submitted,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm,you've even got me there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just use the search box in the top left.

      Type Deadly Arena and hit return and Robert is very much your father's brother.....

      Delete
  3. You see? It didn't cost anything at all...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.