Sunday 30 June 2013

A little shocked..

I was mildly shocked reading Skybird's comments on me,regarding my opinion on the Tieupgames webpage.

I  wasn't being spiteful at all and I certainly didn't insult anybody,and again:I found somebody who didn't like my opinion.

I had politely sent in a request to Skybird,but later,I saw that he only did requests for ladies.So rest assured,I won't bother you again.

I've no problem with people enjoying their own fantasies or whatever they choose to write on the Tieup games webpage,but I can assure you,Skybird:I'm not spiteful,despite your comments towards me.So I'll prove it to you,by wishing you all the best.:)

Anyway,I certainly don't want any nastiness.He had his say,I had mine.We're both damsel in distress fans,and I hope that's the end of it.:)

4 comments:

  1. http://www.deviantart.com/art/Room-service-381570492

    MAYBE THIS guy will write for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.Made contact with a couple of nice people there,and they have done me a couple of stories,which was fantastic.I certainly needed it after reading that bloke's comments.Always nice to be with the nicer people.
    Is this chap an artist though or author?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Author (and I THINK from the U.K.)~I FORGOT...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm,can't find him.What's his username please?:-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.