Friday 7 June 2013

The Last Stand

I've always been a huge Arnie fan in his films,and wasn't quite sure what I would make of his latest film:The Last Stand.



Actually,I really enjoyed the film,as it's full of fun and great shoot-outs.The main reason I wanted to watch it though,was to see if there was any bondage scenes,as I'd read about the big bad guy kidnapping a pretty FBI agent,as he heads to escape the authorities.

Sadly,apart from a handcuff scene(with only one wrist attached for the pretty FBI agent)there's really nothing more.Although I won't spoil it for others interested,the FBI agent isn't all she seems.

Bondage wise:hugely disappointing,as I read the comments on Brian's Page.I hope there's something much better in Arnie's next film.An enjoyable film nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.