Monday 18 November 2013

Anybody remember a Batman spoof from Youtube?

Quite some time ago,I was browsing through the videos on youtube,and found a rather funny video of making fun of Batman.

The scene showed a large group of young people,being held hostage by the Joker character.

Now of course,the bloke playing the Joker didn't wear the make up like Jack Nicholson or the late Heath Ledger did,but he actually did a really good job portraying the Joker.He was very funny.

Obviously,it was all in fun,but you wouldn't think it looking at everybody taking part.There were no smiles at all,except from the lad playing the Joker.

Anyway,what I liked about it,was the 'bad guys' forced a very pretty policewoman(in her uniform too!) and she was bound and gagged.She had her hands tied behind her,and was gagged with an excellent strip of silver duct tape.I loved it.Whoever this pretty girl was,she did a great job,showing fear and mumbling into her gag too.

Sadly,I can't seem to find it on youtube now,and I'm totally gutted.I was wondering if anybody else had seen it? I know from Brians Page,there was another Batman damsel in distress stunt,but it's definitely not that one.

Still,I've never forgotton it,and hope one day I can find it again.:)

Hmm,no replies as yet.I hope somebody else has watched it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.