Sunday 17 November 2013

RED 2.Great,but...

I was pleased to see on Sasha's blog,that there is a pretty girl bound and gagged in the sequel:RED 2.

But yet again,the idiots have totally spoilt it,by putting blokes into the scene too.I just simply could not believe how many scenes there were,showing so many blokes getting the treatment.Fuming.

Why can't these idiots grasp it's just the actresses we want to see?

Despite that,I enjoyed the first film,and loved Mary Louise Parker's bound and gagged scenes,but no such luck this time.A major,bitter disappointment.
Anyway,fingers crossed for better efforts in future.

2 comments:

  1. What's wrong with having blokes get tied up and gagged? If it fits the story and advances the plot then there shouldn't be any problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well,I'm not sure if you like that sort of thing,but I certainly don't.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.