Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy 1st Anniversary!

Well,today is a very special day.Not only is it my birthday,(Yes,really!:)but it's been precisely a year,since I created my blog.I really hope everybody who visited my blog,has enjoyed reading my stories.Although,I must admit to being mildly disappointed,at not having received any positive comments for a while.5 months in fact!I really have enjoyed writing every story,but now I'm seriously considering whether to continue it.I think I may take a break from the blog,but in the meantime,I would like to say a very warm,sincere thank you,to those people,who stayed loyal to my blog,and to those who were kind enough,to leave some positive feedback.That really made my day.I really do hope you liked reading my stories,and enjoyed the pics.
Take care!
David

1 comment:

  1. Well, happy Birthday then! Your stories are pretty cool, and the illustrations are great!

    I'd love to do some illustrations for your blog
    Check out mine at http://bettertw.blogspot.com and tell me if you like it

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.