Friday 16 September 2011

The 100,000 Mark!

Well,just a brief,but deeply appreciative thank you to everybody,who is a regular visitor here.It's great to see my blog get 100,000 views.Maybe not everybody's liked it,but I'm pleased there are people that do.
My apologies for not putting any new stuff up for a bit.I've had other things on my mind,and they're not pleasant.However,I will be back,as I've still got a couple of ideas,and I update certain stories.

I must apologise to everybody who's been decent enough,to leave a kind comment on my blog,and sadly,I haven't been able to respond to them.My blog plays up a lot,but I deeply appreciate you taking the time to do so.

I'll politely answer erikson on his thought.It's something I'll consider.Actually,I'm working on the next draft of 'Takachi's Revenge' where the hero Jennings,goes in to rescue his sister.So you might see something there.:)

Take care everybody,and thank you.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.