Friday 16 September 2011

Hostage

This is another one of my favourite films,with a strong damsel in distress theme.Bruce Willis must save a man's son and daughter held hostage,when their luxury home is invaded by three young men.

Added to our hero's problems,more bad guys have seized his wife and estranged daughter,as they want a DVD,that holds vital information the man has stored on it,due to his mob connections.

The scenes showing the three actresses bound and gagged,are very intense,but they held my attention.Michelle Horn,playing the man's daughter,is shown tied up twice,and I think she only recieves one handgag.She also gets some extra unwanted interest,from one of the invaders,who is actually a mental case.Bruce certainly has his work cut out here!

I'll see if I can find any pics of Michelle bound and gagged,as they were my favourite scenes,but overall,a great action film.


No copyright infringment intended.


No copyright infringment intended.


No copyright infringment intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.