Tuesday 6 September 2011

I hate the putz scenes

Whilst checking through Sasha's excellent blog,I looked at a scene where there was a lovely damsel bound and gagged,but unfortunately,the scene included a bloke in the same predicament.

Now of course,if certain people enjoy these scenes,then that's fine.It's just the way the story is written.

I however,utterly despise it.To me,the scene's ruined.I'm very much part of the old school,and whilst I can watch scenes with blokes included in a damsel in distress scene,I watch it through clenched teeth.God,who wants to see a bloke tied up on the telly,or in film? Certainly not me.

Again,if you enjoy or don't mind it,I don't have a problem with that.I just won't include that in my stories.To me,it should always be the girl who should be tied up and gagged,waiting for rescue.

I'm afraid I also didn't like some of the comments,that were responding to me on Sasha's blog.Their attitude stank,and held a view of-'Well,we're not bothered,and we enjoy it.Up yours.' What a bunch of tossers.

Well,be careful what you lot say here,and you definitely won't see any blokes tied up on my blog:So sod off!

++++

Thanks for the comment,Did girls.You're quite right.I won't put any blokes in with my heroines,when they're bound and gagged.Admittedly,I did write a small scene in my 'Takachi's Revenge',where the hero is restrained,but I used that for the character,to lure the bad guy into a false sense of security,and therefore outsmart him.Which of course,I did!:)

Each to their own though.It's all just about your personal preference.No doubt people don't mind it or like it,I'm afraid I hate it!

It still won't stop me reading your stories though.All the best,David.:)

2 comments:

  1. I see. My Urblake and Rebecca stories on http://watertown.10.forumer.com/ uses B&G scenes but includes a male (guy) tied up (most stories). Like you, I often have girls tied up and gagged.

    I am not sure if you will like my stories because of a guy being tied up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey just a query, have you ever thought about having any of your female villainesses caught and held for a period in your stories (as part of the constant escape and recapture scenarios) like have the hero tie her up hold onto her while he is trying to recover all heroines. I admit I have always wanted some scenes with Kim Yang XD but that is just me...keep up the great work-

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.