Friday 7 October 2011

Soon to come-Trouble in the Outback

I've made a start on a new story,but it is just a start.However,as a bonus,I'm very pleased to give you a teaser,showing you a scene I dreamed up,with of course some priceless help from a great artist friend,Michael.

I got inspired by this,believe it or not,from the Australian soap;'Home and Away' There's a very pretty actress called Esther Anderson,who plays a police officer in it.I've been dreaming Esther's character,would receive the damsel treatment,but alas,not a thing.So I decided to make up something.


No copyright infringment intended.

I won't reveal anything yet,but I will say that Michael's done another brilliant piece for me,having successfully ccomplished my requests.Thank you,Michael,you're brilliant.


Anyway,watch this space...

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.