Friday 28 October 2011

Winter's creeping closer.

Well,I hope everybody's okay,and hope you're all staying warm.In saying that,I'd like to stick two fingers up,to the greedy,co-oporate tossers,who keep raising our heating bills constantly.I hope you bastards burn in hell.

Anyway,enough bad language(and apologies)I've added a bit more to my 'Deadly Arena' story,and there's still a bit more to go.

I've also made a start on three new stories,but sadly,I'm really knackered,and have only just started them.In time,I'll get there,although my stories aren't as good as Jeb,KP,or Van's excellent offerings.

I just try to keep it simple,but hopefully,I hope there will be a story I've written,that will be really popular.

Take care,

David:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.