Saturday 19 November 2011

Grace Park

I really like watching Grace in her tv roles.I was desperately hoping she'd get a scene in the new 'Battlestar Galactica' series.Actually,her character was shackled in chains a couple of times,but of course,it was Grace being bound and gagged I craved.


No copyright infringment intended.

Well,when the scene came,it wasn't quite what I wanted to see.Grace never had her hands tied behind her back,although it was quite effective at restraining her.Her cleave gag looked good too.Although I have to admit,it wasn't nice to see her character 'Boomer' get injured.All make up of course,but I wished it had been done slightly different.When I first started watching the show,I thought it was pure PC crap,but watching Grace always kept me hoping.It took a while,but at least I saw something,even if it was very little.

Next is the new 'Hawaii 5-0' series.Of course,the theme tune to the show's simply fantastic.I enjoyed the show too.Who could forget 'Book him,Danno!'hehe,and was actually looking forward to seeing the new show with Grace in it.

Sadly though,Grace,to my knowledge,only had two scenes.One with bloke interference.Very,very disappointing.I've heard the show's now been cancelled.That's a real shame.If it had kept going,who knows how many scenes Grace may have had,being grabbed by the bad guys.


No copyright infringment intended.

I've got to admit,I think Grace looks great on the Hawaii 5-0 picture,but yet again,it feels as if we've lost another golden opportunity.Besides Grace,there was certainly plenty of potential for more scenes,with plenty of other willing actresses.

Oh well,you win some,you lose some.Still gutted though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.