Monday 7 November 2011

A scene for Esther-can't believe it!

Well,today was a big surprise whilst messing through the channels on my telly,I was quite surprised to see a scene for Esther Anderson,in the Australian soap-'Home and Away.'

Admittedly,I'm not a fan of soaps,and hadn't watched that story develop.All I saw was Esther tied up and held captive,in some kind of shed.There was another bloke who I think,had been called by the bad guy to arrive,and Esther was gagged(with a nice handgag too)nicely over her mouth.Although I must admit,when she turned sitting on the ground,her arms looked quite far apart from each other.But of course,I didn't see how she was tied up.The first scenes showing Esther trussed up,was far better.

Anyway,it was so so good to see,and my compliments to our Australian friends Down Under.It's been a long time coming.I hope there had been a scene,where Esther had been bound and gagged in her police uniform,but then again,beggars can't be choosers!

Let's hope for more.I doubt it,but who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.