Wednesday 30 November 2011

My favourite stories from Jeb and KP.

Before I got a computer,I simply browsed the internet on my mobile phone,and whilst I was searching for a particular story site,I discovered the superb 'Jeb's Adventure Bound.'

There were so many stories Jeb wrote,that it was particularly hard to choose a favourite.However,I did so,and whilst I had always wanted to be a writer of damsel in distress scenes,it was thanks to Jeb's generosity,that he published my first story-'Voyage into Slavery.'

If any of you have read that version at Jeb's site,and my updated versions here,you'll see a lot of differences,but the plot is basically the same,and I did enjoy writing both of them.

Anyway,that wasn't what I wanted to talk about,it was some of my favourite stories there.The first story I read found on my mobile,was 'Adventure of the Happy Cat.'


Used with kind permission from Jeb.

This picture as the header for the story,simply blew me away.Whoever this model was,she was certainly very,very pretty,and seeing her bound and gagged like that,made me more determined to write something.

Anyway,Jeb certainly wrote 'Adventure of the Happy Cat' with great skill,but it was a thoroughly enjoyable read.I loved seeing Sophie,the very pretty heroine of the story,falling into the bad guys clutches.Well,it was actually,the bad gals clutches!

At the moment,the story's set on a knife edge,with Sophie in serious peril,but I'm sincerely hoping Jeb will go back to it.I really loved that,and still go back to it.

I could of course,go on forever,but for the moment,here's my favourite selection from Jeb's site.

Adventure of the Happy Cat.

Occupational Hazard

Raiding the Jungle Queen

Hot Wheels

Of course,that's only four tales,but they happen to be my favourites.:)

There's certainly plenty of talent there too.Here's another few of my favourite stories published there:

Forced Vacation,by Veronica.

Hooper,by Frank Fessler.

Bound Together in Friendship,by Heather.I didn't like reading about blokes being tied up here,but Heather wrote 98% of the female characters bound and gagged in it.

Industrial Espionage,by 'Charles Spencer'

Part of the Ritual,by Peter Walsh.

Silkbound into Slavery,by Silklover.

Finders Keepers,by Docman.

Byline to Peril,by Chet.(This one's superb!)

Debbie Malley of the Secret Service,by Bayezid.

The Co-ed Sleuths,by Thomas.

Hopefully,you'll all have enjoyed those too.

Well,onto KP's brilliant blog.I've actually just discovered this,and am very glad to have done so.Like Jeb,KP's a brilliant bloke.I was very surprised we both had a connection,and still pleased we share a same hobby.

I haven't fully explored KP's blog yet,but have enjoyed a lot of the stuff there.I've actually sent him a request for a story,on a group of pretty schoolgirls falling into a ruthless gang of slavers,with their two sexy teachers too! I had intended to use my 'School Trip Gone Bad' story for this,but I got interested in writing in a couple of pretty WPC's,and of course,a lot of very pretty bank staff too.

I will probably give it a go later,and had made a start on it.However,when I saw the readers requests,and KP asking for a start,I decided to ask him if he'd give it a go.

I certainly can't wait!

As I mentioned earlier,I haven't read everything on KP's blog,but I definitely enjoyed these two stories,'Cruise to Terror' and 'Private Cheers.'

I've no doubt I'll enjoy many more!

Jeb,KP,I salute you.:)

2 comments:

  1. the model's real name is lena yada, she acted in fm concept bondage films under the name reina, has really cute feet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the answer.I waited so long for it.:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.