Thursday 19 January 2012

Hope its not the end....

Reading all about what's going in the US about new anti-piracy laws,I'm starting to think if the law is passed,then it might be the end of my blog.

Of course,I hope not.I love my blog here.It gives me great pleasure writing out my favourite fantasies,but for the moment,I guess we just have to wait and see what happens.

It is a shame,as we all know some people abuse the Internet,and spoil it for most of the decent ones.

Let's hope there's a decent decision.

1 comment:

  1. As long as you write your own stories, and post only art and pics you have permission for, you will not have a problem...
    it is those of us that have drawn "fan pics"
    using famous figures, or cartoon figures, that may be in trouble.
    Good news is we stopped it for now. It is going back for a re-write. It still may be a problem, but not for now.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.