Thursday 26 January 2012

The Sanna Menace-The Good guys-and girls!

Well,I thought I'd put up this rough kindly done for me,by my good friend Michael.

I know the story wasn't popular,but I didn't care.:I enjoyed writing it.Here,you'll see the tough,extremely battle hardened men and women,determined to stop the nasty Sanna humanoid invaders,and of course,deal with any other human being who willingly collaborates with them,as well as protecting decent,innocent people.

l t r,Finch,Finlay,Paula Ann,Louise,Jennings,Sarah,Montgomery,Kelly,Hunt,and finally,Reynolds.

This is a rough,but Michael's updating it for me with some changes I asked for.So when that's ready,I'll put that up.

As you can see,there are a different races of people I thought up,and it makes me pleased to see what most of us would do,if we were ever invaded by a hostile alien race,bent on our destruction:We'd all forget our petty differences,and fight alongside each other.

Illustration above is the property of Michael Lindsay,and used with his kind permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.