Sunday 1 January 2012

Not welcome here

Whilst browsing through this blog's stats and the traffic sources,I was stunned to see 'children bound and gagged',and Vietnam was one of the countries present.

It was only one person,but I'm going to tell that individual they are not welcome here,if that's the sort of thing they like.

On this blog,I like to write all my heroines getting bound and gagged by the bad guys.I have to admit I've added some dark content,but there's no way I'd like to see an innocent child suffering what this moron wants.I sincerely hope this pervert's caught.What a really nasty piece of work,and whoever you are,you're definitely not welcome here.

On another note,I've also noticed sometimes people asking for 'men bound and gagged' on search keywords.

Well,you're in for a big disappointment when you come to my blog.Here,you're only going to see and read plenty of pretty girls bound and gagged,so kindly look elsewhere.

It seems as if some people still aren't getting the message.Checking through my 'search keywords'again,I saw putz scene.

Again,if that's the sort of thing you like,you definitely won't find it here,only pretty girls get the bound and gagged treatment here.

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.