Wednesday 8 February 2012

My 200th post-with some reflection.

Well,I'm really pleased to say this is my 200th post on my story blog,and I've really enjoyed every moment of it.

Granted of course,that the stories I've dreamed up,are simply laughable,but it's the fun I had in mind.No doubt there are many people out there,who can tell and write a better story than my offerings,but as I explained before,I like to keep it simple.



Well,there's no new story for the moment,or any additions I'll be doing later to the unfinished tales.I still hope they're being enjoyed by a lot of people.

As you can see,I've put up one of my favourite pics which I asked my good American friend,Ethan,to do for me.Obviously,the topic here,is me getting frustrated when eagerly watching an action film,that's set on a passenger liner hijacked by the bad guys.

Needless to say,I've seen nothing about the pretty heroine,getting bound and gagged by the bad guys in these type of films.It really does make my blood boil,especially when some of the actresses are playing female crew members,and are held captive.Unfortunately though,the girls I've watched,are simply locked up and held under armed guard.The screenplay writers and obviously the director,were not damsel in distress fans,particularly on the girls getting tied up.

If anybody has seen anything good,or even better,a great damsel in distress scene set on ship,I would certainly like to hear about it.Alas,Hollywood doesn't.

Anyway,moan over.Let's hope I can build on 200 posts!

Take care,everybody.

David

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.