Wednesday 1 February 2012

The Sanna Menace-The Good guys and gals!

Well today,I'd thought I'd post an updated pic of the heroes and heroines,on my Sanna Menace story.

As always,Michael,the artist,did a fantastic job,and I love it.It shows the determination and humanity in my favourite characters,as they battle on to rid the Earth of the Sanna invaders,and of course,their willing human collaborators.





I thought of a couple of versions for the story,although of course,I wanted to keep the main theme in,which was to save the girls.You'll have probably guessed which ones!

Although it was mildly disappointing for me not to see any positive feedback for this story,I still hope some kind soul out there will oblige.:)

Illustration above is the sole property of Michael Lindsay(c)and is used with his kind permission.

Thank you,Michael!

1 comment:

  1. http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/031/a/6/goblins_and_school_girls_by_shabazik-d4o8n8u.png

    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/033/9/a/commission_for_mrpersonality666_by_shabazik-d4o3dz5.png

    [Goblins kidnapping a black Catholic school girl!~Drawing commission on deviantArt web-site!]

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.