Sunday 6 January 2013

An update

Well,just a quick word today.I've managed to add a bit more on the latest story:'The Auction' but there's still plenty to go.

Having said that,I'm still enjoying thinking and writing it out,so hopefully,I'll get it complete.

The same is of 'Sneaking In' I'll definitely add more to that later,as that story has been a bit of a challenge.

Even so,I'm very pleased it seems to have had a lot of views,and again:I'll finish it after a bit more thinking time.

Moving away from my blog,I can strongly recommend you damsel in distress fans visiting Freddie Clegg's yahoo group page,where he's just started an exciting,space adventure story at my request.

Just like my comic strip pages on my damsels drawings blog,that story will be filled with pretty girls grabbed and ravished by the bad guys,be they human or not;so please be warned.

However,Freddie's a fantastic writer,and I've certainly enjoyed a lot of his stuff,so will look forward to the next part.

I'm also pleased to re-discover Rob's Damsels.Why on earth I couldn't find it,was utterly baffling,but I'm pleased it's still here.It does look as if Major Johns has finished.A real shame,as I really enjoyed that site,but not the despicable behaviour of one of the female staff there.Good riddance to her.
It was also disappointing nobody told me the Rob's damsel's site was still going.It would have been nice,if somebody had told me it was still there!

Never mind;I expected that.
Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/209/6/5/carrie_underwood_in_the_navy_by_lcdrhammond-d41zzkq.jpg

    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/282/c/9/explosive_peril_by_seleenart-d5hc0sp.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.