Monday 21 January 2013

What on earth is going on...?

As I feared,and just like my drawings blog,I still can't upload any more pics on this blog either.:(

Hopefully,it's just a temporary fault,as the pics are piling in.I'm still looking forward to posting them,especially the story artwork two chaps are doing for me.

For the moment though,there are no pics.:(

Well,moving away from that,there's something else I'd like to say.

I was reading Brians Page yesterday,when I noticed somebody had responded to a reader,who wasn't happy with the Moderator.

Now,as this is somewhat a touchy subject on that website,I'm certainly not going to say anything,as I've received some unwarranted abuse there,merely for being polite.Although,it still makes my blood boil,knowing there are bullies saying certain things there,and on another certain webpage too.I even got abuse from an individual,who responded 'FINE' Obviously,he meant it in a nasty way and for what? Just for asking something politely? God...FFS.

Anyway,he wasn't bothered and neither am I now.To get back to the point,I saw that this particular did say to quote:'You are entitled to your opinion.'

Now I remember writing a post on this blog with that quote,and can't help but shake my head at that.Whether or not that chap read my post,and is using that in either jest or not at me,I can only guess.

I wasn't totally surprised by another reader,who responded to that bloke with some abuse too.The post is still there,and it will be interesting to see if the Moderator deletes that for being abusive.

Somehow though,I doubt it...

Having said that,I know for a fact they won't be bothered,and neither am I.I will NEVER,EVER,write on Brians Page again.It's better just to read it,and enjoy the pics and videos posted there.

Just a shame there are some people who act like jerks on that page.

Never mind,they're not going to be bothered,and neither am I.

2 comments:

  1. Davey - I wonder if its anything to do with your Java? I know there have been a lot of updates lately and that may have spooked it. Alternatively there's a FAQ on the problem here: http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=42538

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be,Freddie.I'm still baffled after over 3 years without any problems,it's suddenly decided to pack up.I've sent a query,but no reply as yet.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.