Saturday 26 January 2013

Kristen Kreuk in Smallville

Apologies if I've mentioned this before,and I think I have.:)

Anyway,I just wanted to say I really liked a lot of Smallville.I thought Tom Welling played the hero brilliantly,and he was always there to rescue the delicious Kristen Kreuk from whatever peril the bad guys put her in.

 
 
Now whilst there were plenty of scenes for Kristen's character:Lana Lang;she was never, ever bound and gagged in the show.:(

This really puzzled me,as I'm sure her character was bound and gagged plenty of times in the comic books.

A terrible waste of missed opportunities,and still utterly baffling why Kristen never got to do a proper damsel in distress scene.Perhaps she had some arrangement with the writers or whoever directed each episode,that she didn't want to be bound and gagged.

There were of course,plenty of scenes for other actresses in Smallville,but it was just a damned shame I didn't get to see Kristen bound and gagged in it too.:(

It was also gut wrenching,to see her character killed off in the show.:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.