Friday 27 December 2013

Looks like this is the end...

Despite my repeated efforts here,I still can't seem to make any headway publishing any more of my stories here on this blog.I have to admit it's driving me mad,as I'd written two more stories,but for some unexplained reason,my blog isn't allowing me to type here.Totally baffled at why this is so,and unfortunately,I think this might be the end of this blog here.I can't put in paragraph breaks,and that means my stories won't be presented properly.It's very disappointing,and I can only sincerely apologise to the genuine fans of my blog.I will still post pictures on my damsel drawings blog,and I'll always try to put up pics of any more,pretty actresses,who get bound and gagged in any films I'll watch.However,for stories,I think that's it.I've no doubt at all there are a lot of people,who will enjoy what they're reading here,as I've had to put up with a lot of nasty abuse,and all for their own amusement probably.I was even accused of being spiteful,just because I said I didn't like certain things happening on the TUG webpage.I never insulted anyone or was being spiteful about it,and I'm very disappointed to read somebody's reaction like that.But of course,it's a cruel world where the bullies and bad guys win a lot.So it gives me great pleasure to see the back of those individuals.I really hope what goes around comes around,and that's not being spiteful at all.To me,it's payback time.Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.