Sunday 8 December 2013

Still nothing for Lucy on Elementary?

I still find it totally unbelievable,that one of my favourite actresses:the very lovely Lucy Liu,has not had a bound and gagged scene in this modern version of Sherlock Holmes.


I mean,come on;Aside from one minor scene where Lucy had her hands ziptied in front to a staircase,there have been no more scenes.What a disgrace.Surely for a modern police fiction show,they would have some scenes of rescuing a pretty actress bound and gagged in the show.

It's just unbelievable how the writers have not bothered with this.Perhaps I have missed things,but quite frankly,I've never heard off anything.I guess this is just another one of these shows on the telly,where there is sod all for damsel in distress fans;especially for Lucy.

What a waste...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.