Friday 13 December 2013

Thank you.

Recently,I've had some abuse,which of course,isn't nice.So it is always good to see one of my blog followers,still sending me some good feedback.
Abuse is never nice to experience,even when somebody disagrees with what I post on my blog.I don't mind a difference of opinion,but when some people get abusive and nasty,it's horrible bullying.
So despite trying to be fair minded,and give the people who have opposite views to my own,but will still be polite about it:I'm afraid the really nasty sort,are making their presence much more felt.

So I've now decided to allow comments from people,who are interested in my blog.
Anyway,many thanks to the people who like my blog,and are nice with it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.