Monday 30 April 2012

Konnie Huq

I love Konnie:she's really gorgeous,and loved watching her on 'Blue Peter'

As I've mentioned earlier,there's been so many missed opportunities for a lot of pretty girls,but I'm very pleased Konnie's been bound and gagged.

It was in a comedy spoof,set in Victorian times,and I think it was called 'Quest' or 'Quest 2'

Anyway,I was so,so pleased,that Konnie's character,fell into the dastardly villian's clutches,and she was tied up and gagged to a chair,with of course,a bomb right next to her.Hehe.

I must admit,it wasn't the style I liked that Konnie was trussed up in,but still enjoyable.Konnie was a good sport about it,and knew it was just done for laughs.


Actually,there was more damsel in distress action in it,as another one of the female presenters gets the tied up,gagged treatment too.I can't remember if it was Sarah Greene or Valerie Singleton.Still nice though.

I was devastated when Konnie left Blue Peter.I did actually write her a fan letter,singing her praises,but was a bit alarmed,when Konnie said in an interview,that she thought one of her fans wanted to marry her!

It wasn't me,Konnie!

Anyway,thanks for being such a good sport,and giving a good damsel in distress scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.