Monday 30 April 2012

Mission:Impossible

Well,I just got the fourth instalment of 'Mission:Impossible' and am looking forward to it.I like Tom Cruise.He seems a really nice bloke,and the stunt he did on that skyscraper looked pretty good.


Although the first two films were great and full of action,they didn't include a damsel in distress scene.I had to wait for the third film for this.

The very lovely Michelle Monaghan,plays Julia,who is Tom Cruise's girlfriend.She gets seized by the bad guys,and is bound and gagged.Tom however,outsmarts them(as he always does!)and saves his bride to be.




I was very surprised Mission:Impossible 3,was the lowest earned profit of the whole series.All I could think of,was that the people who hated it,is to 'sling yer hook!' Its a really entertaining film,and maybe those people should lighten up.

Anyway,let's hope there's more in the fourth film!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.