Sunday 4 August 2013

Adrianne Palacki in GI Joe:Retaliation.Another big disappointment.

Whilst I've really thought the two GI Joe films were fantastic action films,it's still a bitter disappointment they're not showing any damsel in distress scenes.

I know they did in the comics a lot,and I'm not too sure if there was a television series,which showed a goldmine of scenes also.


I was also bitterly disappointed there was nothing for the very beautiful actress Adrianne Palacki.Her character was one of the good guys,but the writers didn't do anything.Not a single,damn thing.:(

If there's a third film in the making,I'm hoping like mad they'll finally get it right third time lucky.It's so frustrating when the writers don't take any notice,of what really went on in the comics.

Oh well,can't win them all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.