Friday 30 August 2013

The Trading Society:An excellent read-so far..

Whilst there's been a lot of interest in '50 Shades of Grey',I was pointed in the direction of this book called 'The Trading Society'


I have actually read some of the material here before,where it was posted under a different story title called 'Byline for Peril' on Jebs Adventure Bound.The author had a pseudonym of 'Chet'

I was very surprised to find this was a much bigger story,but I had enjoyed what I'd read on Jeb's site on it.I was then told there are 14 damsel in distress characters bound and gagged in the story.

I've just read the first couple of pages,and it's a good start.Hopefully,this will be a much treasured book in my collection.Aside from the Nancy Drew books,I haven't really found much for pretty damsels to be bound and gagged in my book hunting.

Anyway,I'm looking forward to this particular book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.