Saturday 3 August 2013

Alazar's latest

Been a while since I asked for a commission from Alazar,so I'm very pleased to put up this newest addition.

This is supposed to be the very lovely Grace Park,who played Lieutenant Sharon Valeri,aka Boomer,in the new modern telly show of Battlestar Galactica.

I really enjoyed the original 1978 version,loving the Space battles,but when I first started to watch the new show,I utterly resented it.

I couldn't stand a lot of the writing,and they seemed to show a lot of the blokes characters as utter weaklings.They really gave a lot of girl power,which I'm sure pleased many of the actresses in the show.

Despite me hating the early episodes,there were still characters that were my favourites,notably Commander Adama,played by Edward James Olmos,but my main favourite was of course:Grace Park.

Grace played the good guy and bad guy(or girl!)in the show,but she was really hot stuff for me.I loved Grace's character as a pilot,especially when she wore the leather flight suit!

I kept hoping she would be bound and gagged in it,but alas:it wasn't to be.Of course,Grace was tied up in the show,but only bound and gagged once,and the scene wasn't really that good.

So,I had to use my imagination again,and ask Alazar if he wouldn't mind.I'm very pleased to say he didn't mind at all.




I'll add this to my drawings blog,and will get it coloured later.

Hope you enjoy...

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.