Friday 23 August 2013

HMS 'Princess': An alternative

Well,I'm very pleased to put up this commission I requested,from a highly talented artist named Jack Crowder.

I found Jack on the Deviant Art website and I liked his style immediately.He was very kind to do me a couple of requests,and I asked him if he wouldn't mind doing me another version of my HMS 'Princess' comic style story.Jack very kindly agreed,and I'm very pleased to put up page 1 of it.

Of course,I will still be asking Ethan to do his versions on the story,but I wanted to see a different,yet still really good artist at work.

Page 2 is being thought out as I speak..

1 comment:

  1. http://thumbs1.picclick.com/d/w1600/pict/171053124804_/Shirley-Flight-Air-Hostess-the-Great-Bullion-Mystery.jpg

    Do you know ANYTHING about this series of books from the U.K.?
    (i.e.: Is Shirley EVER bound-and-gagged in the novels like Nancy Drew in "her" books?)

    P.S.: Do you have a SEPARATE electronic mail address?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.