Tuesday 27 November 2012

Another two fingered salute

Whilst browsing through Brian's Page,I was somewhat amused to see some people slagging other people off,just because the actress in a damsel in distress scene is tied up,but not gagged.

These people call them 'gag snobs' Well,I can personally say people who like to see a very pretty actress bound and gagged are not so called 'gag snobs' In fact,I'd like to say 'gag lovers'

I honestly don't know who the hell these people think they are.I've never read any insults from them aimed back,and I'm sure the authoritian style on Brians Page is just stupid to say sometimes.

Honestly,it makes my blood boil seeing some people act like this.If we want to see pretty actresses bound and gagged in tv and films,that's our business.You lot just stick to what you want to see,but don't slag us off for wanting to see something extra on it.

I think that deserves another fingered salute,to those idiots who enjoy thinking their opinion is the only one.

Tossers...
















2 comments:

  1. Story from another web-site!:

    http://jebsadventurebound.homestead.com/files/Shore_leave.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes indeed.Jeb is one of my favourite authors on damsel in distress fiction.His website is superb,and I'm a frequent visitor there.:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.