Monday 5 November 2012

Happy Birthday,and 3 years running.

Well,I've managed to survive another year,on this miserable,unfriendly planet;but still very pleased to announce I've managed to keep my blogs going for 3 years.

I read with disgust how some people slag other people off,just because they were only on the Internet for a couple of years,doing other damsel in distress stuff,and then vanishing for good.

To me,they tried and managed to put up some great stuff,and still certain people(if you can call them that) start taking the mick out of them.It's especially annoying just because they've managed to keep their own stuff going longer,they think they're better than everybody else.What a bunch of tossers.

Anyway,moving away from those jerks,I've got another treat today,as me and Larry have finished our collaboration on page 2.

We're now working on page 3,and I hope this is well liked.I know it's not going to be everybody's cup of tea,but I love Larry's style,(just like my other favourite artists)and it's great fun to work out.And I love seeing the final result.Personally,I don't care if somebody doesn't like it,it's my idea,and I wanted to share my damsel in distress ideas with fellow fans.

On a final note,I just want to say something about the comments.For the most part,I've really liked them,but I don't like it when certain people start SAYING THINGS LIKE THIS.Every time I see that,I've got the impression they're not happy about something.

Well,tough.It doesn't cost anything to be polite,and again,I'll repeat this without being rude to you:It's my blog,and I'll put up what I like on it.The same rule applies for the comments.

Well,fingers crossed,nobody's going to put up some nasty remark spoiling my birthday.

1 comment:

  1. "Happy Birthday"!
    By the way, I was "not" being "rude" it was only for "EMPHASIS" (as I am "unable" to use
    "italics" is these posts and putting quotation marks around works is "usually" not sytlistically-correct). And here I "thought" I was doing "so well"...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.