Friday 30 November 2012

Chuck Norris: A slight gripe

Chuck Norris is one of my favourite action film and telly heroes.Not only is he a superb martial arts fighter that he uses in his films,but he also saves many pretty actresses in them.



I loved his show 'Walker,Texas Ranger' which I still miss to this day.That must have held the largest number of actresses bound and gagged in it.:)

It was great to see Chuck back in 'Expendables 2' and hopefully,I'll be seeing more of him.

Unfortunately,there were no damsels to be rescued in 'Expendables 2' and another film drove me mad too.


'The President's Man 1 and 2' were both great action films,but alas;no pretty girls bound and gagged in them.What was also maddening,was the lovely Jennifer Tung co-starred alongside Chuck,and her character never got anything.

Some people love the tough as nails fiesty damsel,but I don't.From a damsel in distress fan's view,these films were bitterly disappointing.Considering how gorgeous Jennifer was,I found it very surprising her character wasn't seized by the bad guys,especially when she was playing Chuck's daughter in the film.

Jennifer's character is a really warm,kind and feminine,but the scriptwriters didn't bother to put her in distress.Instead,they had the bad guys kidnap a nuclear scientist,with his wife and two young daughters,now threatening their lives.

Still,it was just a minor gripe here,but having seen Chuck rescue so many pretty girls in his films,this was again,a big disappointment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.