Friday 16 November 2012

It's annoying...

I'm very pleased to have joined one of my followers here:Freddie,who runs an excellent group on yahoo,of which he writes far better damsel in distress stories than mine.

Currently,Freddie's writing a story called 'Port of Call' which I'm enjoying very much,and I'm pleased to reveal he got the inspiration from my two blogs.

Now like here,Freddie's got a lot of followers(well,I haven't got that much)and they can comment on the stuff he and other people put up on his group.

His latest story has attracted a lot of interest,and like myself,other people in the group have complimented and made their own suggestions for Freddie's story.

Now of course,it is Freddie's story and it's up to him what he writes.I'm the same here,as I write what I enjoy writing.I don't write to please other people.If they enjoy my stories,then that's a bonus.

So I was extremely annoyed to find somebody in Freddie's group,saying one of my suggestions was 'boring'

Well,if you're reading this,you can rest assured I didn't insult your comments,and I took great offence at what you said.

Kindly keep your insults to yourself next time,pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.